I have two very effective solutions for you for dog and puppy separation anxiety. First, a step-by-step tutorial on exactly how to do crate training properly from Professional Dog Trainer and Behavioral Specialist, Doggy Dan. If you’d like to do crate training for separation anxiety, this tutorial will help you enormously. And second, a dog training program called, The Dog Calming Code, also created by Doggy Dan, that is particularly effective for separation anxiety.
Doggy Dan is a Professional Dog Trainer and Behavioral Specialist, and owner of the dog training website, TheOnlineDogTrainer.com. Doggy Dan has created a complete, step-by-step tutorial on crate training. You can take advantage of it for free, and it includes a printable checklist for crate training.
Doggy Dan has created a dog training program called, The Dog Calming Code, which is particularly effective for separation anxiety. It’s easy to follow and inexpensive.
Separation anxiety is not only painful and upsetting for your dog, but for you as well! Luckily, there are ways you can help your dog with this, and any other sort of dog anxiety.
The good news is…
It’s very likely that your dog DOES NOT NEED MORE TRAINING. The solution is actually far simpler than that.
It’s easy once you DISCOVER HOW TO COMMUNICATE with your dog and provide a loving, supportive relationship with your pooch.
Doggy Dan’s training program, The Dog Calming Code will help you focus in on THE ONE THING that you may be missing that has helped him successfully train over 37,000 dogs.
How The Dog Calming Code Will Help with Separation Anxiety and Other Dog Behavior Issues
1. Sets Up a New, Health Relationship Between You and Your Dog. Setting up a healthy relationship with your dog is one of the most important things you can do as a dog owner—and The Dog Calming Code will teach you how to do just that. When you get this right, EVERYTHING ELSE FALLS INTO PLACE.
2. Makes Training Easier. Once you’ve got The Dog Calming Code in place and a solid relationship set up, you’ll find your dog is LISTENING to you, wanting to FOLLOW your lead and TAKE DIRECTION.
- 3. The Dog Calming Code is Totally Instinctive to Dogs. Meaning? It’s dog training that actually MAKE SENSE TO YOUR DOG! You’ll be able to communicate with your dog in a way that they will immediately understand. You’ll be speaking your dog’s language, which is the easiest, most effective way of training your dog.
4. The Dog Calming Code Builds Tolerance. Your dog will not be reacting when something alarming suddenly occurs, like a child playing, a squirrel running, or a friend coming over for a visit. These things will be far less likely to set your dog off.
5. The result of The Dog Calming Code is a Calm Dog. Soon after putting The Dog Calming Code in place, you’ll notice that your dog is generally far calmer. That’s because your dog is now focused, watching and listening to YOU. They’ll be able to switch off, not be so alert and anxious, and be much calmer and HAPPIER about life. This takes away your dog’s fear and anxiety about being alone.
Help with Puppy Crate Training
For more information about crate training, refer to my article, Crate Training Puppies. There are extra tips plus a video in that post as well.
Dog Separation Anxiety
Can dog separation anxiety be cured? Yes, with the right training and a knowledgeable owner. For more information about dog and puppy separation anxiety, read my article, Treating Dog Separation Anxiety (includes video).
Who is Doggy Dan?
Doggy Dan is a Professional Dog Trainer and Behavioral Specialist, and the creator of the dog training website, TheOnlineDogTrainer.com. The site has more than 300 videos where you get to see Doggy Dan working with dogs and their owners. He offers a $1 three-day trial to the website and a monthly membership for $37. It’s been my #1 recommendation for dog training for more than seven years because it is effective and affordable. You can read my full review here.
I Donate to Animal Charities
Thank you for visiting my website. I hope these two training resources will help you and your dog to overcome separation anxiety once and for all.
I donate 10% of my earnings on this website to animal charities. You can see a list of the charities I donate to here. If you like this website, please share it with your family and friends who have a dog or a cat. Thank you! Debra