Professional Dog Trainer and Behavioral Specialist, Doggy Dan (owner of the dog training website, TheOnlineDogTrainer.com) has developed a dog training program called, The Dog Calming Code, specifically for anxious, fearful, aggressive, or disobedient dogs. It’s super effective, easy to follow and inexpensive. I’ll give you the details plus my recommendation in this review.
The Dog Calming Code is an easy-to-follow dog training program that involves incorporating 5 simple exercises into your dog’s daily routine. The Dog Calming Code will provide the following results for you and your dog:
1. Sets Up a New, Healthy Relationship Between You and Your Dog. Setting up a healthy relationship with your dog is one of the most important things you can do as a dog owner. When you get this right, EVERYTHING ELSE FALLS INTO PLACE.
2. Makes Training Your Dog Easier. Once you’ve got The Dog Calming Code in place and a solid relationship set up, you’ll find your dog is LISTENING to you, wanting to FOLLOW your lead and TAKE DIRECTION.
3. The Dog Calming Code is Totally Instinctive to Dogs. This is dog trainingthat actually MAKES SENSE TO YOUR DOG! You’ll be able to communicate with your dog in a way that they will immediately understand. You’ll be speaking your dog’s language, which is the easiest, most effective way of training your dog and stopping your dog from being anxious, fearful, aggressive or disobedient.
4. The Dog Calming Code Builds Tolerance. Your dog will not be reacting when something alarming suddenly occurs, like a child playing, a squirrel running, or a friend coming over for a visit. These things will be far less likely to set your dog off.
5. The result of The Dog Calming Code is a Calm Dog. Soon after putting The Dog Calming Code in place, you’ll notice that your dog is generally far calmer. That’s because your dog is now focused, watching and listening to YOU. They’ll be able to switch off, not be so alert and anxious, and be much calmer and HAPPIER about life.
What’s the Catch?
The exercises Doggy Dan teaches within The Dog Calming Code are only effective if you actually use them. You will have to incorporate the training techniques into your dog’s daily routine in order for them to work. It’s not hard, but you have to actually do it.
More than 88,000 dogs have been successfully trained with The Dog Calming Code from Doggy Dan. Here’s what people are saying about The Dog Calming Code:
“The Dog Calming Code and Doggy Dan provide tips and strategies to show your dog that you’re the pack leader. I’ve tried a few of his tips and they really do work.”…Nancy H.
“I’m still working through all 5 golden rules in The Dog Calming Code, but they are so manageable and already seeing results!”…Jessica P.
“I found The Dog Calming Code very easy to follow and Max is a changed dog! He actually listens to me now (most of the time!). He’s still a work in progress, but I have high hopes.”…James R.
How Much Does The Dog Calming Code Cost?
The Dog Calming Code costs $47 and comes with a 60-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Who is Doggy Dan?
Doggy Dan is a Professional Dog Trainer and Behavioral Specialist, and the creator of the dog training website, TheOnlineDogTrainer.com. The site has more than 300 videos where you get to see Doggy Dan working with dogs and their owners. He offers a $1 three-day trial to the website and a monthly membership for $37. It’s been my #1 recommendation for dog training for more than seven years because it is effective and affordable. You can read my full review here.
I Donate to Animal Charities
Thank you for visiting my website. I donate 10% of my earnings on this website to animal charities. You can see a list of the charities I donate to here. If you like this website, please share it with your friends and family who have a dog or a cat. Thank you! Debra