Professional Dog Trainer and Behavioral Specialist, Doggy Dan (owner of the dog training website, TheOnlineDogTrainer.com), offers a ton of professional dog training advice on how to stop dog barking. In this post, I’ll tell you about his free tutorial, his dog training website with video training to stop dog barking, and about a training program called, The Dog Calming Code, which is particularly effective to stop dog barking.
The Simplest Way to Stop Dog Barking
In this free tutorial, Doggy Dan explains, step-by-step how to stop dog barking WITHOUT hurting your dog or puppy.
Training Program to Stop Dog Barking
Doggy Dan’s dog training website has more than 300 videos where you get to watch Doggy Dan working with dogs and their owners on virtually every dog behavior problem you can think of – including barking. Here’s the link directly to the page on his website that includes a video with Doggy Dan talking specifically about how to stop dog barking.
The Dog Calming Code
Doggy Dan’s new training program called, The Dog Calming Code, is particularly effective to stop dog barking. It’s easy to follow and inexpensive.
A dog barking excessively is not only frustrating, but can be extremely problematic. Especially if your neighbors are complaining or worse, if you’re at risk of being evicted from your home because your dog won’t be quiet.
Luckily, there are ways you can help your dog with this.
The good news is…
It’s very likely that your dog DOES NOT NEED MORE TRAINING. The solution is actually far simpler than that.
It’s easy once you DISCOVER HOW TO COMMUNICATE with your dog and provide a loving, supportive relationship with your dog.
Doggy Dan’s training program, The Dog Calming Code will help you focus in on THE ONE THING that you may be missing that has helped him successfully train over 37,000 dogs.
What The Dog Calming Code Will Do for You and Your Dog
1. Sets Up a New, Health Relationship Between You and Your Dog. Setting up a healthy relationship with your dog is one of the most important things you can do as a dog owner—and The Dog Calming Code will teach you how to do just that. When you get this right, EVERYTHING ELSE FALLS INTO PLACE.
2. Makes Training Easier. Once you’ve got The Dog Calming Code in place and a solid relationship set up, you’ll find your dog is LISTENING to you, wanting to FOLLOW your lead and TAKE DIRECTION.
- 3. The Dog Calming Code is Totally Instinctive to Dogs. Meaning? It’s dog training that actually MAKE SENSE TO YOUR DOG! You’ll be able to communicate with your dog in a way that they will immediately understand. You’ll be speaking your dog’s language, which is the easiest, most effective way of training your dog.
4. The Dog Calming Code Builds Tolerance. Your dog will not start barking when something alarming suddenly occurs, like a person approaching, a child playing, a friend coming over for a visit, or another dog approaching. These things will be far less likely to trigger your dog.
5. The result of The Dog Calming Code is a Calm Dog. Soon after putting The Dog Calming Code in place, you’ll notice that your dog is generally far calmer. That’s because your dog is now focused, watching and listening to YOU. He’ll be able to switch off, not be so alert and reactive, and be much calmer and HAPPIER about life. This stops your dog’s excessive barking.
Who is Doggy Dan?
Doggy Dan is a Professional Dog Trainer and Behavioral Specialist, and the creator of the dog training website, TheOnlineDogTrainer.com. The site has more than 300 videos where you get to see Doggy Dan working with dogs and their owners. He offers a $1 three-day trial to the website and a monthly membership for $37. It’s been my #1 recommendation for dog training for more than seven years because it is effective and affordable.
I Donate to Animal Charities
Thank you for visiting my website. I donate 10% of my earnings on this website to animal charities. You can see a list of the charities I donate to here. If you like this website, please share it with your friends – every article and every purchase helps animals! Debra