It can be painful to see your dog upset, afraid, anxious or behaving aggressively. Trying to figure out why the dog is behaving that way can be frustrating and sometimes seem hopeless! So much so that dog owners can become desperate for help on how to calm a dog down.
Professional Dog Trainer and Behavioral Specialist, Doggy Dan (owner of the dog training website, TheOnlineDogTrainer.com) has developed a dog training program called, The Dog Calming Code, specifically for anxious, fearful, hyper, aggressive, or disobedient dogs. It’s a super effective, easy to follow and inexpensive solution for how to calm a dog down.
How to Calm a Dog
The Dog Calming Code will provide the following results for you and your dog. The result will be a CALM dog!
1. Sets Up a New, Healthy Relationship Between You and Your Dog. Setting up a healthy relationship with your dog is one of the most important things you can do as a dog owner. When you get this right, EVERYTHING ELSE FALLS INTO PLACE.
2. Makes Training Your Dog Easier. Once you’ve got The Dog Calming Code in place and a solid relationship set up, you’ll find your dog is LISTENING to you, wanting to FOLLOW your lead and TAKE DIRECTION.
3. The Dog Calming Code is Totally Instinctive to Dogs. This is dog training that actually MAKES SENSE TO YOUR DOG! You’ll be able to communicate with your dog in a way that they will immediately understand. You’ll be speaking your dog’s language, which is the easiest, most effective way of training your dog and stopping your dog from being anxious, fearful, aggressive or disobedient.
4. The Dog Calming Code Builds Tolerance. Your dog will not be reacting when something alarming suddenly occurs, like a child playing, a squirrel running, or a friend coming over for a visit. These things will be far less likely to set your dog off.
5. The result of The Dog Calming Code is a Calm Dog. Soon after putting The Dog Calming Code in place, you’ll notice that your dog is generally far calmer. That’s because your dog is now focused, watching and listening to YOU. They’ll be able to switch off, not be so alert and anxious, and be much calmer and HAPPIER about life.
Who is Doggy Dan?
Doggy Dan is a Professional Dog Trainer and Behavioral Specialist, and the creator of the dog training website, TheOnlineDogTrainer.com. The site has more than 300 videos where you get to see Doggy Dan working with dogs and their owners.
Doggy Dan is famous for “Doggy Dan’s 5 Golden Rules,” which are the foundation of his dog training philosophy. These are 5 simple exercises you can incorporate into your dog’s daily routine which result in a calm, obedient, perfectly-behaved dog. This has been my #1 recommendation for dog training for more than seven years because it’s effective and affordable. You can read my full review here.
I Donate to Animal Charities
Thank you for visiting my website. I donate 10% of my earnings on this website to animal charities. You can see a list of the charities I donate to here. If you like this website, please share it with your friends – every purchase helps animals! Debra