Dealing with an aggessive dog can be extremely frustrating, and even scary sometimes. Dog aggression can be dangerous for people, for other dogs, for children, and for the dog because dogs can actually be euthanized for aggression if they bite someone. If your dog is aggressive, I’m glad you’re seeking help to find out what to do about an aggressive dog.
Professional Dog Trainer and Behavioral Specialist, Doggy Dan (owner of the dog training website, TheOnlineDogTrainer.com) has developed a dog training program called, The Dog Calming Code, specifically for aggressive dogs. It’s easy to follow, inexpensive, and super effective.
The best way to stop dog aggression is to get control of the dog in a super effective, kind way that the dog can actually understand. The Dog Calming Code will provide the following results for you and your dog:
1. Creates a New, Healthy Relationship Between You and Your Dog. Setting up a healthy relationship with your dog is one of the most important things you can do as a dog owner. When you get this right, EVERYTHING ELSE FALLS INTO PLACE.
2. Makes Dog Training So Much Easier. Once you’ve got The Dog Calming Code in place and a solid relationship set up, you’ll find your dog is LISTENING to you, wanting to FOLLOW your lead and TAKE DIRECTION.
3. This Training is Totally Instinctive to Dogs. This is dog training that actually MAKES SENSE TO YOUR DOG! You’ll be able to communicate with your dog in a way that they will immediately understand. You’ll be speaking your dog’s language, which is the easiest, most effective way of training your dog and stopping dog aggression.
4. The Dog Calming Code Builds Tolerance. Your dog will not be reacting when something alarming suddenly occurs, like a child playing, a squirrel running, or a friend coming over for a visit. These things will be far less likely to set your dog off.
5. The Dog Calming Code Solves Dog Aggression. Soon after putting The Dog Calming Code in place, you’ll notice that your dog is generally far calmer. That’s because your dog is now focused, watching and listening to YOU. They’ll be able to switch off, not be so alert and anxious, and be much calmer and HAPPIER about life.
Doggy Dan is the creator of the dog training website, TheOnlineDogTrainer.com. The site has more than 300 videos where you get to see Doggy Dan working with dogs and their owners. He offers a $1 three-day trial to the website and a monthly membership for $37. It’s been my #1 recommendation for dog training for more than seven years because it is effective and affordable. You can read my full review here.