Professional Dog Trainer and Behavioral Specialist, Doggy Dan (owner of the dog training website, TheOnlineDogTrainer.com) has developed a dog training program called, The Dog Calming Code, which is particularly effective for puppy training for separation anxiety. It’s easy to follow and inexpensive.
The good news is…
It’s very likely that your puppy DOES NOT NEED MORE TRAINING. The solution is actually far simpler than that.
It’s easy once you DISCOVER HOW TO COMMUNICATE with your puppy and provide a loving, supportive relationship with your pooch.
Doggy Dan’s training program, The Dog Calming Code will help you focus in on THE ONE THING that you may be missing that has helped him successfully train over 37,000 dogs.
What The Dog Calming Code Will Do for You and Your Puppy
1. Sets Up a New, Health Relationship Between You and Your Puppy. Setting up a healthy relationship with your puppy is one of the most important things you can do as a dog owner—and The Dog Calming Code will teach you how to do just that. When you get this right, EVERYTHING ELSE FALLS INTO PLACE.
2. Makes Training Easier. Once you’ve got The Dog Calming Code in place and a solid relationship set up, you’ll find your puppy is LISTENING to you, wanting to FOLLOW your lead and TAKE DIRECTION.
- 3. The Dog Calming Code is Totally Instinctive to Dogs. Meaning? It’s dog training that actually MAKE SENSE TO YOUR DOG! You’ll be able to communicate with your puppy in a way that they will immediately understand. You’ll be speaking your puppy’s language, which is the easiest, most effective way of training your puppy.
4. The Dog Calming Code Builds Tolerance. Your puppy will not be reacting when something alarming suddenly occurs, like a child playing, a squirrel running, or a friend coming over for a visit. These things will be far less likely to set your puppy off.
5. The result of The Dog Calming Code is a Calm Dog. Soon after putting The Dog Calming Code in place, you’ll notice that your puppy is generally far calmer. That’s because your puppy is now focused, watching and listening to YOU. They’ll be able to switch off, not be so alert and anxious, and be much calmer and HAPPIER about life. This takes away your puppy’s fear and anxiety about being alone.
Who is Doggy Dan?
Doggy Dan is a Professional Dog Trainer and Behavioral Specialist, and the creator of the dog training website, TheOnlineDogTrainer.com. The site has more than 300 videos where you get to see Doggy Dan working with dogs and their owners. He offers a $1 three-day trial to the website and a monthly membership for $37. It’s been my #1 recommendation for dog training for more than seven years because it is effective and affordable. You can read my full review here.
Information About Puppy Separation Anxiety
For more information specifically about Puppy Separation Anxiety, check out my articles (each include a video):
Please feel free to comment below if you have questions or if you’d like to tell me exactly what’s happening with your puppy so I can try to help you more specifically. I’m happy to help if I can.
I Donate to Animal Charities
Thank you for visiting my website. I donate 10% of my earnings on this website to animal charities. You can see a list of the charities I donate to here. If you like this website, please share it with your friends – every purchase helps animals! Debra