Seeing your dog upset in any way can be heartbreaking. It can also be frustrating when no matter what you do, you can’t seem to get the dog to calm down. Luckily, Professional Dog Trainer and Behavioral Specialist, Doggy Dan, has created a super effective dog training program called, The Dog Calming Code, specifically for anxious, fearful, hyper, overexcited, or reactive dogs. It’s an easy to follow and inexpensive solution for calming a dog down.
How to Calm a Dog Down
The Dog Calming Code will will calm your dog by providing the following results for you and your dog:
1. Sets Up a New, Healthy Relationship Between You and Your Dog. Setting up a healthy relationship with your dog is one of the most important things you can do as a dog owner. When you get this right, EVERYTHING ELSE FALLS INTO PLACE.
2. Makes Training Your Dog Easier. Once you’ve got The Dog Calming Code in place and a solid relationship set up, you’ll find your dog is LISTENING to you, wanting to FOLLOW your lead and TAKE DIRECTION.
3. The Dog Calming Code is Totally Instinctive to Dogs. This is dog training that actually MAKES SENSE TO YOUR DOG! You’ll be able to communicate with your dog in a way that they will immediately understand. You’ll be speaking your dog’s language, which is the easiest, most effective way of training your dog and stopping your dog from being anxious, fearful, aggressive or disobedient.
4. The Dog Calming Code Builds Tolerance. Your dog will not be reacting when something alarming suddenly occurs, like a child playing, a squirrel running, or a friend coming over for a visit. These things will be far less likely to set your dog off.
5. The result of The Dog Calming Code is a Calm Dog. Soon after putting The Dog Calming Code in place, you’ll notice that your dog is generally far calmer. That’s because your dog is now focused, watching and listening to YOU. They’ll be able to switch off, not be so alert and anxious, and be much calmer and HAPPIER about life.
Who is Doggy Dan?
Doggy Dan is a Professional Dog Trainer and Behavioral Specialist, and the creator of the dog training website, TheOnlineDogTrainer.com. The site has more than 300 videos where you get to see Doggy Dan working with dogs and their owners.
Doggy Dan is famous for “Doggy Dan’s 5 Golden Rules,” which are the foundation of his dog training philosophy. These are 5 simple exercises you can incorporate into your dog’s daily routine which result in a calm, obedient, perfectly-behaved dog. This has been my #1 recommendation for dog training for more than seven years because it’s effective and affordable.
For More Help from Doggy Dan
Doggy Dan wrote an extremely helpful blog post about helping rescue and shelter dogs with anxiety. You may find it helpful to calm your dog down as well. You can check it out here.
I Donate to Animal Charities
Thank you for visiting my website. I donate 10% of my earnings on this website to animal charities. You can see a list of the charities I donate to here. If you like this website, please share it with your friends – every purchase helps animals! Debra
2 thoughts on “Dog Training to Calm a Dog Down”
Although I no longer own a dog, having many in the past has always brought joy and I love dogs! Many of my clients own a variety of breeds and it’s so important that they get the right training from day one. It appears to be quite common that a lot of dog issues are due to the owners needing to be trained, is this true ?
It’s great that there are people like yourself that can offer such training and make dogs much happier with any issues they have. My neighbours dog is a nervous wreck and has been from day one so this may be beneficial for her.
Thanks for sharing.
Yes I agree most dog owners don’t have a clear understanding of how a dog thinks and how to communicate with their dog in a way the dog can understand. Please share this with your neighbor – I hope it will help!