First Vet Visit New Puppy – How to Prepare and What to Expect

Ideally, your puppy’s first vet visit should take place within the first few days after bringing your puppy home.  Once you’ve got him settled (refer to this article, Preparing for a New Puppy), get him acquainted with your family, get him squared away at home as far as food, water and food bowls, toys, a doggy … Continue reading First Vet Visit New Puppy – How to Prepare and What to Expect

Best Puppy Training Methods – FREE One Hour Video Webinar with a Professional Dog Trainer

People Loving Animals is proud to let you know about this one-hour long video webinar with professional dog trainer, “Doggy Dan” from The Online Dog Trainer. Turns out learning how to raise a perfect puppy is easier than we thought!  We hope you enjoy “Raising the Perfect Puppy and Beyond.” In this Free Puppy Coaching … Continue reading Best Puppy Training Methods – FREE One Hour Video Webinar with a Professional Dog Trainer

Checklist for a New Puppy – Preparing Your Family

Bringing home the new puppy is a very exciting time, but it can be quite an adjustment for the people and pets already living in your household.  Minimizing everyone’s stress is the key to making the introduction of your new family member a smooth one.  Follow this checklist for a new puppy to make your … Continue reading Checklist for a New Puppy – Preparing Your Family

How to Get Ready for a New Puppy – What to do Before Bringing Your Puppy Home

Bringing home the new puppy can be so fun and exciting, but just like when you’re welcoming a new baby, there are some important preparation steps to take before your new puppy arrives! Preparing for a puppy requires thought, and most certainly a to-do list, but it’s easy if you just plan ahead. Here’s how … Continue reading How to Get Ready for a New Puppy – What to do Before Bringing Your Puppy Home

How to Train the Dog to Come When Called – Training Your Puppy To Come at the Park

Seems like it ought to be simple.  You call your puppy and they come to your feet, then you reward them with a treat and that should be it.  That happens, what, about 20% of the time?  The other 80% of the time we end up chasing our puppies all over the park, shouting their name … Continue reading How to Train the Dog to Come When Called – Training Your Puppy To Come at the Park

How to Stop Your Puppy From Peeing in the House

Puppy toilet training problems:  Is there anything worse? You take your puppy outside 75 times a day. Each time, he stands in the grass looking at you with a confused look on his face.  You give up and take him inside…and he pees on the rug.  UGH!  Is there anything more frustrating? Surely, puppy toilet training should … Continue reading How to Stop Your Puppy From Peeing in the House

How to Train a Puppy to Behave – Don’t Make This Huge, Costly Mistake!

The Biggest and Costliest Mistake Puppy Owners Make Want to know how to train a puppy to behave? Don’t enroll your new puppy in puppy pre-school, puppy training classes, puppy obedience school…it’s the biggest and costliest mistake puppy owners can make!  Right now thousands of puppy owners around the world are enrolling their new puppies … Continue reading How to Train a Puppy to Behave – Don’t Make This Huge, Costly Mistake!

How to Get Puppies to Quit Biting – The Biggest Mistake You’re Making!

After reading this, you’ll probably never think about puppy training in the same way again. Hopefully you’ll start to look at training issues through your puppy’s eyes – and that’s when you’ll start to understand them. Millions of puppies are taught by their owners to gently mouth their fingers and hands. This is the most common mistake people … Continue reading How to Get Puppies to Quit Biting – The Biggest Mistake You’re Making!

Best Puppy Training Videos- Turning Your Puppy into the Perfect Dog

There’s a lot of talk about how to train a puppy with the hope of ending up with the perfect dog. It’s what we all want, but is it really possible?  I think the possibility of there being a perfect dog is about the same as the possibility of there being a perfect person – zero chance!  … Continue reading Best Puppy Training Videos- Turning Your Puppy into the Perfect Dog

Train Dog to Not Jump On People – How to Stop Your Puppy From Jumping Up

Learning how to stop a puppy from jumping up is something you need to do early on.  Puppies jump when they are little to get attention, and also in the wild to lick their mother’s face to try to get food.  You need to show your puppy that he will not get attention, or food, by jumping … Continue reading Train Dog to Not Jump On People – How to Stop Your Puppy From Jumping Up